Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The One Where I Call Gay People Gross

Before shit gets real, let's take a moment to notice that I saved the business card of the kennel where we boarded our bichon frize, Fritz, in NY.  

Translated with spelling corrections:


Dear Journal,
today we spent the entire day in New York... Aaarrhhh!  I got so scared.  There were at least 20 sleazy nude bars.  Not to mention it was Gay Pride Week!  I saw guys kissing guys and girls with collars and leashes to another girl.  I saw guys with Keropi boxes!  Gross.  We took cabs, dirty, filthy, cabs.  I heard yelling of prejudice remarks & I saw a fight.  I was clinging to dad.  You know I actually walked the streets at 10:30 at night!  I was so scared.  We stayed again at the Hilton, same one.  I miss people, as always, C ya!  Buh-Bye! <3, Anni
 

No comments:

Post a Comment