Thursday, February 24, 2011

Further Travels Along the Eastern Seaboard aka "I want a boyfriend! Soooo badly!"

Oh look, my habit of mindlessly repeating whatever adults said is at it again!  This time, Martha's Vineyard is "overrated" and our Cape Cod B&B is "darling." 

I also slip in some SMES 6th grade slang - "coinkidink."  Yeah.. I.. don't ask.

"G.H." above is the Get Him System I had my eye on.  But "if mom found out, she'd B mad!" 

My dad used to pay us in cash when we got good grades on our report cards (it was his view that school was our "job" and we should be paid according to our job performance).  This was fine with me, because then I could afford a book that would tell me how to get a man.

Good job whoever was mayor of Boston in 1995, your city was clean enough to earn the descriptor "not as bad as NY or Philly.  Not 2 many homeless, no gay pride week, no yicky stripper clubs!"  Gosh, strippers are just so yicky, you know?  

At least I had my prized Pocahontas CD to soothe my scarred virgin soul.  Oh and apparently in Plymouth, Massachusetts, I "saw rock."

No comments:

Post a Comment