Thursday, January 13, 2011

Shes Just Jelous

Translated (with spelling corrections):

Leftover from previous page – “I hate patterned underwear but my….

…. favorite kind of underwear is Hanes Her Way.  I always like to play keep-away with the boys during recess.  I have ugly buck teeth.  I am wearing perfume to the Christmas pageant.  __________ is a reader.  All the boys like ________________.  ________________ calls her a lot and wants to go in to the corner and kiss her.  Even make out with her.  But _____________ likes (boy 1), (boy 2), and (boy 3).  _______________ is jealous ____________’s singing voice she says it sucks but she’s just jealous <3.  I still have and sleep with a teddy bear.  I will have to talk to ______________ about what she said to ___________ it was mean.  I hate challenge.  I can’t wait for Christmas.  _____________’s dad is strict but funny.  I used to think I read well until _______________ said she read the Witch of Blackbird Pond.  Oh well I really don’t care as long as I am alive.  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment